2. The best tonic in the world, by Jack Rudy Cocktail Co.
3. River fun (we floated the Edisto again).
4. Cheese plate from the Belmont.
5. Exactly what summer should look like.
7. Cupcakes, from leftover birthday cake batter.
8. Pool party fun.
9. Jumping off the perfect branch.
This week has been full of beautiful little moments that I want to store away and remember always -- sailing around the peninsula in a tiny green sailboat, jumping into the water in my favorite dress, biking to the waterfront to watch the sunrise, seeing dolphins swim by, sunset walks with Hailey and white wine and frozen grapes as ice cubes, standing next to the Blind Boys of Alabama as they broke out into the softest, sweetest song while Ben photographed them.
I think I'm in love with summertime in Charleston.