1. The twins' hidden campsite.
2. The amazing woman responsible for all of this beauty.
3. Flower fields and pretty barns.
5. A game of charades on the first cozy night (I did Groundhog Day even though I've never seen it. My main clue was chocolate + wine).
6. The "mule," perfect for day-time transportation and night-time star-gazing joy rides (I could never stop smiling while on it).
7. A stunning view at a lazy lunch that extended to hours of lounging in the sun.
8. Red gate, yellow flowers.
9. Adventures on the paddleboat.
10. White wine and goofiness-- a perfect summation of our time at the farm.